Swazi residents require a visa to enter the Schengen territory, i.e. Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuanian, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
• If you intend to visit only one Schengen country, you must apply at the Embassy or Consulate of that country.
• If you intend to visit several Schengen countries, you must apply for a visa at the Embassy or Consulate of the country that is your main destination/ longest stay.
• If you intend to visit several countries but do not have a main destination, you should apply for a visa at the Embassy or Consulate of the country of your first point of entry.
• Handling time for visa application is maximum 14 calendar days.
• In order to enter French soil, foreigners must be in possession of all the required documents regarding the purpose of the visit, the means of support. Persons holding an ordinary passport must also be in possession of a visa, regardless of the duration of the stay and of the destination (continental and overseas French territories).